Depression can be a difficult thing to deal with. You tend to feel helpless and lose faith in everything. You keep getting sucked right back down into that well of gloominess and negativity. But this doesn’t have to be the end of the road. A few simple changes can get you back on track and on your way to feeling better again.
1. Accept that you are depressed & don’t Deny .
2. Seek help from friends and family members to support you emotionally.
3. Avoid : After any failure,avoid thinking about it endlessly.
4. Set goals for yourself : Set small achievable goals for yourself.
5. Get into routine : A regular routine helps you to wean out negativity .
6. Eat healthy
7. Get the right amount of sleep
8. Inculcate a hobby : Pick up an old hobby as hobbies are positive for life.
9. Get rid of negative thoughts : Think of your achievements in the past .
10. Express yourself :Only talk to close family members or friends .