Smart Business For Smart Engineers . Search Engine Optimization (SEO) works really works. SEO helps search engines find and rank your site over all other sites. Learning how to make the most out of SEO and your website’s content can be easy to pick up but mastery takes time.
SEO BASICS …. See Details
1) Organic Keyword Optimization Strategy.
2) Create Compelling & Useful with Quality content. SEO marketing is about putting your site’s best foot forward when it comes to visibility in search engines .
3) Keep Your Audience In Mind. Use a good mix of keyword phrases when writing your content .Users who know little about your website topic will probably search with different keywords .
4) Avoid content dumping. Content dumping can be defined as tossing many different unrelated keywords and topics into your content in an attempt to increase your SEO. Don’t try to cheat your users .
5)Always create content for your users, not for search engines.
7) Marketers and Social Media go together like peanut butter and jelly these days. Luckily, your social media profiles and blogs can be used to increase your SEO thanks to Google indexing social media content in real-time. Keep track of trending topics .
8) Mobile SEO will be even more important – “Google is taking a hard look into how user-friendly your site is, so it’s more important than ever to be mobile compatible.”
9) Optimizing videos for search will grow – the keyword ‘video in SEO’ has increased to 57 percent . Submit optimized videos not just to YouTube but to Facebook, Twitter and Tumblr as well .
10) Email Marketing – Staying connected with customers is a priority for small business owners who work hard for every email subscriber and social media follower.One of the most common reasons people choose to stop receiving small business marketing messages is the sheer frequency of emails they receive. “If you start sending them every day or every other day, people get annoyed.
“Yes, it should be resourse of information , promotions and sales “.